Welcome to episode 20 on season one of The Exponential You!
After having spent half his life growing up in the Jehovas Witness religion, Benjamin Prater discusses how it feels to have the ultimate woman by his side, embracing sex and sexuality and recovering from religion.
What you will learn and what we discussed:
- What it feels like to have a powerful woman by his side
- Why he felt suffocated growing up as a Jehovas Witness and what he terms the ‘recovering JW’
- The constant guilt and shame of being a JW
- Feeling horrible for having sex even after marriage and why religions suppress sex/sexuality
- Expressing yourself
- Feeling disconnected from your own body and dying to connect
- The real joy and pleasure of love making is in the dance with each other, opening your body completely to each other, not being inhibited.
- Reconciling who you are on the inside to the outside – working daily on understanding what was and wasn’t working for him in a relationship
- Self pleasure practice – learning how to ejaculate when you choose to
- What does his freedom mean as a man?
- What is the Feminine and Masculine energy? How does understanding it improve your sex life?
If you have a question you would like me to answer or ask a future or past guest, you can get in touch with me directly at email@example.com