Welcome to episode 34 on season one of The Exponential You!
After spending 30 years in a man’s world in the engineering field, Fiona Fine discusses how women have changed post the feminism movement and how things have gone awry in the world of relationships with the lack of the masculine/feminine polarity, how women can be bitches and turn off men and what we can do to change this.
- What’s going on with women today?
- Why are many women bitchy? And how we don’t need to be bitchy to be successful.
- Why men don’t trust women
- How the feminist movement isn’t helping us, its hurting us!
- How does this change the dynamic of relationships and create lasting problems?
- Men = 1 browser, 4 tabs. Women = 4 browsers, 10 tabs each and they never shut it down!
- Women have learned to be controlling instead of being in control because that’s how we think we are successful as a woman, a boss, a manager, a mom etc We view “surrender” as a nasty word, we don’t want to put our sword down; however men in need to be a sword bearing warrior as part of their DNA too
- Women trying to be predominantly in their masculine is like jamming a round peg into a square hole.
- How can women start creating the lives they they want?
- Men are often so busy trying to find the problem they often miss that we just need to be heard for the meaning we are giving emotionally
- Why both men AND women need to do their emotional personal evolution/development work
Exponential Men’s lounge – Men’s only group on FB where men who want to get REAL about their questions, concerns, frustrations in can do so in a positive, supportive non judgmental space. You get to directly ask me questions as well as some Body Language, NLP & personal development experts. A private space where other men like you can learn how to take your life to the exponential level! To join, place a request to the group HERE