Welcome to episode 35 on season one of The Exponential You!
P.J. is a former wheelchair athlete, 10th degree black belt, and martial arts and women self-defense instructor. He has also been inducted into the National Hall of Fame for People with Disabilities. He is a lifelong motivational speaker, the founder of the Soulmate Attraction System, and a Relationship Coach for women interested in becoming Engaged in One Year.
- Why masculine and feminine polarity is important and if we aren’t growing, we are stagnant
- Everyone is nervous about how they are perceived and received in the world, perfection stuns evolution which stuns your growth.
- If we don’t move and behave with integrity and congruency, no one will know who you are especially yourself.
- We often look at and compare ourselves to what we are not instead of who we are. What is the feeling you get when comparing yourself to the people that you do? If you’re going to compare, choose good role models!
- I can’t connect with you if I don’t trust you
- People often seem disconnected because they are always speaking in fear; instead think of it as exchange of one’s self for oneness.
- We often can’t get our mind to shut down, but what most of us don’t know is that its our subconscious mind that is running the show, its designed to keep you alive. Change your thoughts, change your actions, change your results.
- If you recognize the emotion you’re in, you can respond appropriately – reaction is a slave action since there is no choice.
- Email: Info@getengagedinoneyear.com
- Phone: 805-699-6585
- Get to Vs. Got To – Chapter from PJ’s book. Download directly here!
Exponential Men’s lounge – Men’s only group on FB where men who want to get REAL about their questions, concerns, frustrations in can do so in a positive, supportive non judgmental space. You get to directly ask me questions as well as some Body Language, NLP & personal development experts. A private space where other men like you can learn how to take your life to the exponential level! To join, place a request to the group HERE