Welcome to the first full episode on season one of The Exponential You!
Based on your feedback, this was the most highly anticipated episode where I interview Ali A. Rizvi; a doctor, medical communications professional and Huffington post writer; he’s been spotlighted by Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett and The Council of Ex Muslims in Great Britain.
What you will learn and what we discussed:
- What is the most lacking thing in our society?
- How the concept of masculinity is being redefined in the 21st century, and why this is important for men
- Why circumcision should not be practiced on boys
- Why people hold on to ideologies
- Why he calls himself an Atheist Muslim
- Being a voice for Ex Muslims, the consequences of leaving Islam and why he’s not a fan of religion
- Expression of sexuality & Sex as a means of connecting and not just defining a relationship
- How he’s ok with his dad never saying I love you
Links to written works by Ali:
- Ali on the Good Men Project
- Ali’s band Dead Shyre on FB
- Circumcision & the HIV/AIDS Myth
- Why Universal Circumcision is a Terrible Idea
- Ali’s relationship with his dad
- Ali’s views on Religion
- Why he Calls himself an Atheist Muslim