Welcome to episode 21 on season one of The Exponential You!
In this episode I share whats new and coming up for the show/myself this year as well as I share a story about a long time friend losing his shit and kicking me out of his house – basically a lesson in self respect for me.
- Whats coming up this year: shorter episodes, live Q&A every Wednesday from 7-8 tweet me or message me on FB
- Goals for the year: book, telesummit for men, live summit for men
- What happens to even regular guys who are oppressed and repressed religiously, sexually and in culture/society
- Judgment comes from people who haven’t addressed their own issues and therefore its easier to judge others rather than point the finger at the self
- We command our own respect from others
- We have to assess other people and handle them accordingly, not everyone is in a place to have civility and be worthy of your time/emotional attention
- How you treat and judge others is how you treat and judge yourself
If you have a question you would like me to answer or ask a future or past guest, you can get in touch with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org