The first ever simulcast!
together to discuss what they have learned along the way? An engaging conversation about numerous
topics of course! I had the privilege of being invited to this roundtable discussion with 6 of my other
incredible friends on my podcasting and entrepreneurial journey.
We start off on the deep end and shift to a lighter note on a variety of topics. I’ve split this episode to 3 parts to make it more digestible!
Guest hosts in this episode:
Rey Brown – Host of Smart Phones Made Easy and creator of iPhone 6 Master Class
Sean Ackerman – Host of You Leading You
Scott Webber – Host of Not Bad For Dad
Greg Barth – Host of The Life of Now
Nathan Strong – Host of Stream Games Live TechGuyNate
In the full episode set:
Everyone chimes in with their opinions and experiences….
- Facing Fears and how to handle them and use them for rapid growth
- Finding the required belief system that is required to do your own thing
- Finding the appropriate balance of time with family and building a business
- Dealing with impostor syndrome
- Fear of not taking advantage of the opportunities that are presented
- How to handle the fear of limiting ourselves
- Single most defining moments and relating that to life
- Sean walks us the emotional experience of throwing out emotional attachments after disaster
- Greg’s decision to be not average but the best he can be on October 5, 2009
- Ronsley’s dinner event that triggered his self worth
- How becoming a father changed the game for him for Nathan and Rey
- Scott: Dealing with a distant relationship with his Dad
- Being grateful for the technology that we have today
- Gadgets and technology that we couldn’t go without today
- Embracing technology vs fearing it
- How technology has changed over the last 10-15 years and how we are using it now
- Importance of your close inner circle of influence
- Always surround yourself with positivity and those that push you to become better
- Difference with being content with life and wanting more
- Necessity of having a strong WHY and purpose to keep yourself from quitting
- Who are the father/male role models of today?
- How to build a tool kit for your kids to learn from
Resources in this episode:
Toastmasters – Public speaking group
Michael Bernoff – Mindset coach
Uber – Get your ride
Airbnb – rent a place for the night
Breather app – rent a conference room