Welcome to episode three on season one of The Exponential You!
Here I interview Darren Roebuck. Darren is an international voiceover artist, musician, author, illustrator and a big advocate of being real and he happens to also have a degree in Psychology.
- Growing up being encouraged to participate in arts
- What made him uncomfortable about himself growing up and how he gained self confidence
- Attending the Burning Man festival – freedom of self expression
- What it means to take care of yourself as a guy
- How he views a healthy relationship
- Sex as a means of communication and connection
- Ayuhuasca and why you don’t really need drugs to have a psychedelic experience