Welcome to episode 6 on season one of The Exponential You!
My guest today was a web designer for 15 years until he got to know too much about life outside of the corporate world. When personal tragedy left him with both parents passing away and only $14 left in his pocket in his 30’s, he chose to rise from the ashes like a Phoenix and in 5 years stands shoulder to shoulder with the A-list celebrities of the podcasting world with his phenomenally successful show, The Solopreneur Hour and the well loved Sololab of Proudly Unemployables of which I am a product of.
Besides being a huge Porsche fan and Hoyer aficionado, he is one of the most incredibly fashion forward, and self-aware men I know. The proudly sexy Michael O’Neal!
- How being broke affected him as a man
- How he became conscious of how he was showing up to the world
- How he builds himself daily
- Michael’s three tenets of life
- How he feels about the jealousy component in relationships
- Having open communication in a relationship
- His opinion on the idea of being “monogamish”
- Where evolved guys can find evolved women
- What turns him off with women
If you have a question you would like me to answer or ask a future or past guest, you can get in touch with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org