Welcome to episode 9 on season one of The Exponential You!
He turned down a multiple 6 figure salary job to pursue his passion, has taught me a lot about being a real and loyal friend. He is the host of the very successful podcast, The Cerrone Show and the mastermind The Next Level society with the lovely and talented Laci Urcioli of which I am part of. One of my favorite dudes Chis Cerrone and I hang out on a Saturday and talk about being real.
- How he runs a business with a female partner and manages his marriage
- What does being “Real” mean?
- How is he real?
- How he decided in Grade 3 to be real
- People love to get offended
- Why learning how to effectively communicate with others is critical
- How people try to control others and How parents try to control their kids
- Why Chris was ok with being rude at Podcast Movement
- How to build respect with people
- How to develop a more freeing relationship with your spouse/partner
- How he manages having a female business partner/friend
- The dynamics of shaming among men
- What kind of people you should surround yourself with
- Why building a true community is most important and how he and Laci Urcioli are doing it with Next Level Society